Spirit Walk Games, Character TD/Rigger – Contract, USA (May 2016 – February 2017)
- Rigging of numerous and diverse cast of characters for Shardbound, a collectible tactics PvP video game.
- Tasks include rigging of cloth, non-standard characters, and props.
- Integration of characters and materials into Unreal Game Engine.
- Creation of Animation Blueprints and game testing in a developer environment.
Viscira, LLC, Creative Lead, San Francisco, CA (April 2015 – November 2015)
- Responsible for creative content production. Supervision of Look Development, Character Design, Storyboard process, Animation, Lighting and Texturing, Motion Graphics and Editing.
- Extensive Client facing and internal coordination to ensure correct look and feel of production. Scheduling and resourcing of team members.
- Advised and assisted in implementation of new Pipeline for Animation team.
Viscira, LLC, Lead 3D Artist, San Francisco, CA (August 2014 – April 2015)
- Modeled, rigged and animated full CG sequences in close conjunction with clients.
- Responsible for timely and accurate production of original content.
- Extensive use of dynamics, particles and procedural modeling and animation to achieve desired look of sequence.
PixelGun Studios (contract), Facial Rigging, San Francisco, CA (March 2013 – August 2014)
- Using high resolution 3d scans and a shared topology, created accurate blend shape targets of NBA players for award winning franchise NBA 2K14 and NBA 2K15. Used proprietary scripts and created custom scripts while doing meticulous testing to ensure highest quality possible while also delivering product on time.
DreamWorks Animation Character Technical Director, Redwood City, CA (November 2013 – July 2014)
- Bollywood Superstar Monkey: (release date: November 2016)-Implemented custom Facial Rigs for human and primate characters for Feature Animation, including custom deformation and pose specific shapes. Created custom full body and facial rigs for non-standard character while working closely with Animation to create desired controls and effects.
DreamWorks Animation Character Technical Director, Redwood City, CA (March 2012 – March 2013)
- Penguins Of Madagascar: (release date March 2015) Designed and implemented project’s system and workflow for wardrobe solutions across multiple generic Human Variants. Optimized character setups for performance enhancements. Designed a system for crowd integration of various character components.
- How To Train Your Dragon 2: (release date June 2014) Used proprietary software to implement a custom rig for a main character of the film, including character specific deformations and custom wardrobe solutions.
Viscira, LLC 3-d Rigger and Animator, San Francisco, CA (June 2011 – February 2012)
- Modeled, rigged and animated full CG sequences in close conjunction with clients. Responsible for timely and accurate production of original content. Extensive use of dynamics, particles and procedural modeling and animation to achieve desired look of sequence.
2011 MFA in Animation, Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA
2006 BFA Painting and Drawing, Minor in Art History, University of Washington
- Comprehensive and robust Rigging of Characters for Major Motion Pictures
- Production experience with 3d packages-Maya, 3ds Max, and Softimage XSI
- Production experience scripting in MEL and Python
- Development and implementation of pipeline elements for crowds and characters
- Dynamic simulation, nCloth, procedural modeling and animation
2010-2011 Animation Short “Rock Star” Shown at multiple film festivals
2008-2009 Graduate Fellowship for Academic Excellence, SCAD, Savannah, GA
2003-2006 Deans List, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
2006 Faculty Nomination, Windgate Fellowship
2005 Jurors Award, Jacob Lawrence Gallery, 2-D and small 3-D art show